At my last post, I promised a picture of Jordyn with her new earrings... so here they are! She is so proud of them, she has shown every family member and friend we have crossed paths with since she had them done!
We left on Monday at 5 am for a long drive down to Los Angeles to spend the week of Christmas at Disneyland. Jordyn mostly and Jadyn's big Christmas present from us. Away, just our family, from the hustle and bustle of the holidays. With me being in school, I don't feel like we get to spend as much time as a family as I would like, I thought this was a great way to have my family together for the holidays.
We had a great time, we spend the 23rd - 25 at Disneyland and California Adventure, then drove home friday. Jordyn's favorite ride was Alice in Wonderland's angry "Callipiters" and enjoyed the parades along with "Pin Trading" with every Cast member she saw. We saw the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Live on Stage twice and were able to take in the Christmas parade, electric parade, and the Pixar parade. Jadyn was able to ride just about everything Jordyn wanted to ride, and we were able to talk Jordyn into riding the Matterhorn and Space Mountain.
Disneyland was much more than I remembered it. I thought it was quite boring when I went about 15 years ago, but with 2 little girls I was able to really enjoy it. It is absolutely beautiful at Christmas time. Disney really does a great job with everything!
Although, I wouldn't want to make this a tradition, as I really missed having our families over on Christmas and seeing Jason's family on Christmas eve along with my mom's birthday. I am glad we got away for a while.
Although, I wouldn't want to make this a tradition, as I really missed having our families over on Christmas and seeing Jason's family on Christmas eve along with my mom's birthday. I am glad we got away for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment