So I decided to start my own blog. Looked like a fun way to keep everyone up to date on what is going on here in the Holt household. Well, this is trickier than I had imagined it would be. So here it is... the semi-final product.
Things are starting to calm down around here, thank goodness. The last day of the semester for me was friday, I had my final so hopefully I passed the class. It was a long, but very short semester. I was constantly learning something new, keeping me busy, which made the semester fly, but it was very intense and very stressful at times. I enjoyed caring for my patients and all I learned in the process. Now, on to semester 2!
Jason is working like crazy, but for the first time in his career he is able to take the week of Christmas off. This may never happen again, because after all, it is the busiest time of year for him. So we have decided to take the girls to Disneyland for Christmas. I am going to miss having family over for Christmas dinner, but it will be a great opportunity for us to have a mini-vacation. With me being in school, I have to go when I get the opportunity.
Jordyn and Jadyn are both doing really well. Other than Jadyn vomitting all over me about 2 hours ago. Whatever upset her tummy she must have gotten out because she seems to be much more comfortable. Jordyn is in he second year at Jack and Jill Playschool and she loves it. She goes 3 days a week for 2.5 hours. It gives her a little break to play with children her age and get away from playing with baby sister. It also gives Jadyn a nice relaxing nap.
Jadyn has officially grown from infant/toddler to kid! Little kid at least. She finally gave up her pacifier a couple weeks ago with a little help from Daddy. She has become a much happier kid without it, I guess she doesn't have the distraction from it anymore. Her vocabulary has also expanded exponentially.
I must get to bed, hopefully Jadyn will get a full nights rest.
1 comment:
Yay for you! Blogging is SO much fun for me. I have a Livejournal that I write in, and I have been going strong for 5 1/2 years now. It's nice to be able to go back and read what has been going on in your life and just to have a record of it all. By the way, I also post my shoots there, so your family made it in. :-) It's at http://granthamtia.livejournal.com/
Have a blast at Disneyland. I'm so happy that you get to enjoy that with your family!
I will send you a message as soon as your prints arrive!
Post a Comment